Research shows benefits of regular exercise includes:
- maintains healthy weight
- improves heart health
- reduces stress and symptoms of mental health conditions and
- changes the brain to improve memory and thinking skills.
Exercising at work has been shown to improve mood, enthusiasm and team bonding, and boost performance. Also, physical exercise can lower the risk of long-term illness in employees.
Class sizes of up to 20 are suggested, with a maximum of 30. This is for health & safety purposes, as well as ensuring each participant has the best possible experience. We can also accommodate large groups with multiple classes.
We can work with themes, such as cardio health, boot camp, weight-loss or energy-building.
The classes can be done almost anywhere (board room, lunchroom, or outdoors with a wet weather backup), and staff of all fitness levels and ages can participate.
We recommend an initial term of 8 weekly sessions.
Everyone will need to bring exercise-suitable clothing.
- Client liaison to specifically tailor your session to your skill level, demographic and objectives
- Feedback summary report (provided to you afterwards by email)
- “Ideas to Maximise Participation” PDF